Morning guys! I'm sharing my summer bucket list today, and to be honest, it was really hard to shorten it to the essential things I wanted to do. There are just so many fun opportunities and activities that go along with sumer! Below are the main things I want to check off my bucket list this summer:
1. Hike the trail to the mansion ruins at Ha Ha Tonka state park. This ones been on my list for awhile, just google the name and you'll see why!
2. Have a picnic. The weather is to nice to not have as many outdoor meals as possible.
3. Make a ton of popsicles! I plan on buying a Popsicle mold and putting to use all of those recipes I've pinned.
4. Host a dinner party. Now that we have a large enough space for company, I want to have everyone over for a huge meal and maybe some UNO!
5. Go to a winery. I've become a wine lover, and mid-Missouri has so many beautiful wineries! A tasting and a delicious meal sound like an ideal mid-summer evening to me.