Hi there! I've really been enjoying Homesong, a blog about topics ranging from motherhood to essential oils, written by Amanda Watters, a KC local. She has inspired so many small changes I've implemented in my life, and most of them always come back to providing a clean and natural, well-rounded home for Bailey. I've made quite a few of her DIY's already, and I have another one to share with you today! This homemade, all natural laundry detergent is everything you could want, and it actually works, which can't be said for all homemade cleaning supplies. Get the how-to below!
Ingredients / Materials:
- one bar of Dr. Bronners castille soap
- 1 cup of washing soda
- 1 cup of borax
- 20 drops of essential oils, your choice
1. Chop up your bar of soap in quarters, and then quarter those.
2. Add in all of your ingredients to a food processor, and blend, then add the essential oils.
3. Use about 1 tbs. for an average size load, and you're good to go!