Good morning! Today, I wanted to share a fun summer DIY with you! I'm always in the mood for beachy hair in the summer, even though I don't live anywhere near a beach. My natural texture is wavy-curly anyways, so this salt spray just adds a little more definition to it. For the fine hair folks out there, it will breath life into limp hair! Get the how-to below!
- distilled water
- macadamia oil
- 1 tsp. of Himalayan Pink Salt
- grapefruit + tea tree essential oils
- an amber glass spray bottle
1. Grind up your salt and pour it into the bottle. Then, add water until the bottle is 3/4 of the way full.
2. Drizzle in a tiny amount of macadamia oil, then add 10 drops each of your essential oils.
3. Give the bottle a good shake, and spritz onto your hair for mermaid waves! Enjoy!