Hi there! The other day, I was thinking about how much more I try to get done during the summer. I guess it's the extra day light, but one of the things I've noticed this season is that I try to pack so much into summer days! It just seems like there is more room that I can choose to fill or not fill (sometimes you have to lounge). This leads me to all of the hobbies I'm constantly rotating. It's become quite a bit, so I've decided to narrow it down to what I've enjoyed most! Check out the list below.
- Reading (I'm tearing through The Glass Castle at the moment!)
- Growing and Drying Fresh Herbs (I'm never taking the abundance of herbs that summer weather brings for granted again.)
- Pilates (I've always enjoyed yoga, but transitioned to higher intensity pilates this summer. It's the only exercise routine I've stayed consistent with in awhile! #momlife)
- Flea Market Hunting (Something about the warmer weather drives me to scrounging the flea markets for the ultimate score.)
- Craft Time with Bailey (My mother heavily encouraged creativity in all its forms, and for me and my two sisters, that meant craft central (our craft/kitchen pantry) all summer long. It's been one of the only things I can do to occupy Bailey when it's too hot to go to the park this summer!)
That's all! What do you do to fill your time in the summer?? Leave a comment below! Have a fun Thursday!