Good morning! Today, I wanted to share my fall/winter capsule wardrobe with you all. I've finished up my shopping til spring, so this list is it! Check it out below!
Fall/Winter Capsule Wardrobe:
- 9 tops / a white t, a grey t, a baseball t, my trusty striped top, a mustard blouse (pictured above), a white blouse, a gingham blouse, a chambray blouse, and my vintage graphic baseball t that was my dad's in his youth
- 4 sweaters / a classic camel cardigan, a beige pullover, a grey pullover (also snagged from my dad's closet many years ago), and my new turtleneck (pictured above!)
- 4 dresses / my favorite mini floral wrap dress, a rust shift, a flowy cream midi dress, and a black floral maxi dress (perfect for a fall wedding we are attending)
- 3 skirts / my trusty denim skirt, a vintage suede midi, and a new plaid mini from Target (also pictured above)
- 5 bottoms / white overalls, a pair of light wash jeans (lastly, pictured above!), a pair of medium wash jeans (both vintage, the only way I shop for jeans currently), black culottes, and my already-worn-a-bajillion-times pink trousers
- 4 jackets + coats / an olive bomber, a denim jacket, and two coats (a pink suede trench and a cozy red buffalo plaid wool overcoat)
- 7 pairs of shoes* / one pair of ankle boots, mules, pink heels, vintage brown heels, flat black slides, nude lace up flats, and vintage black flat prairie boots
- 3 bags / a brown work satchel, my black ring handle bag, and my vintage white mini Berkin.
*I have a pair of hiking sneakers (and obviously exercise clothes + PJ's) but I don't wear them any other time than when hiking or exercising, so I don't count them here.
All in all, a total of 39 items! I usually aim for anywhere between 35-40 items, so I'm set. If you would like some help creating your own capsule wardrobe, head to my Contact page and shoot me an email! Thanks for reading, and have a fun Tuesday!