Good morning! I have the best chocolatey pie for your thanksgiving table today! It's not anywhere near healthy, but people tend to forget about those kinds of things on holidays (myself included!). This pie (recipe adapted from Half Baked Harvest) is basically a giant chocolate chip cookie in a pie crust, so you really can't go wrong. Get the recipe below!
- 1 pie crust (I used store bought, but by all means, make your own!)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of ap flour
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp. of vanilla
- 1 + 1/2 sticks of butter, softened
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 325 and grease your pie plate. To make filling, mix together your eggs until frothy, then add the flour, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla. Add the butter, and continue mixing until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
2. To assemble, press your pie crust into your pie plate. Then, pour about half of your condensed milk over the crust.
3. Pour in half your batter, then top with the rest of the condensed milk. Add the rest of the filling on top.
4. Bake for 55-60 minutes, then let cool for 20 minutes.
5. Serve warm and enjoy!
Thanks for reading, and have a fun Tuesday!