Hi there! During my Whole30, I tested a lot of recipes. You basically have to, to survive a month of eating no dairy, grains, legumes, or sugar. That's one of the best parts of the program though, it pushes your creativity! One of my favorite things to test was snacks. I love a good snack after work and am always switching it up. When I stumbled upon this recipe from A Beautiful Mess, I had to try it out! Roasted red peppers give the best flavor, and combined with pumpkin seeds, make a super nutritious dip. Get the recipe below!
- 1 red pepper, sliced in half and roasted
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds, or pepitas
- lemon juice
- chili powder, paprika, and salt
1. Put your peppers and pumpkin seeds into your food processor, then squirt in some lemon juice, and sprinkle in your seasonings.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Serve with chips of your choosing and enjoy!