Hi there! I've been looking into lunch options that aren't just cheese and apples, but are equally as quick and healthy. I wanted something that Bailey would also try, and as she's an adventurous eater, so we landed on hummus wraps! They are flavorful and just filling enough for lunch time. Get the recipe below!
- wheat tortilla wraps
- cooked chicken
- hummus (we try a lot of different ones, but went with red pepper this time!)
- any other topping you'd like (we had some scallions to use up!)
1. Smear some hummus on your wrap.
2. Top with your veggies and chicken.
3. Roll into a wrap and enjoy!